- All firearms are potentially dangerous.
- Great care should be used when handling, transporting or storing your firearm, or when inserting or removing a firearm from your KCARRY holster.
- Never place a loaded firearm into your KCARRY holster without first testing, with an unloaded firearm, for proper fit and function.
- Always use extreme caution when handling or carrying any firearm, and assume at all times that the firearm is loaded.
By accepting delivery of your KCARRY holster, you acknowledge and agree to the following conditions:
All firearms are to be considered potentially dangerous weapons. KCARRY strongly recommends certified firearms use and safety instruction as well as a practice routine, with an unloaded firearm, to ensure knowledge of the proper use of the firearm with the holster. It is the user’s responsibility to exercise extreme caution when handling or carrying any firearm , and to assume at all times that the gun is loaded. KCARRY has no control over how its holsters will be used, or who they will be used by after purchase. KCARRY disclaims any and all liability for incidental or consequential damages to person(s) and/or property resulting from the use of any KCARRY product.
The implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose shall not apply to the product purchased. If the product is purchased for a specific use, the buyer is solely responsible for the determination of the fitness of suitability of the product for such use. KCARRY accepts no responsibility of liability for accident or death due to use of their product. All KCARRY products are sold “as is” and “with all faults” and the entire risk as to the quality and performance of the product is with the buyer. Should the product prove defective following its purchase, the buyer , and not KCARRY , assumes the entire risk for any personal injury or death claims. Upon purchase of the holster, the purchaser and/or any users of the product assumes all risks as to the performance of the product.
- Should the product prove defective or become worn, loose, broken or ill-fitting, or if in your opinion becomes unsafe, cease use immediately and contact KCARRY about warranty and guarantee coverage instructions. Claims for return for items in new condition with tags attached must be made within 30 days of receipt of shipment. The cost of the return shipping is at the customer’s expense. If you choose to use the shipping label provided by KCARRY, the return shipping charge will be deducted from the refund. If you would like to return or exchange an unworn, unwashed, unaltered garment and/or holster, please email firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of receiving your order to notify us of your intention to return or exchange your order.
By purchasing a KCARRY holster, you release KCARRY and its owner(s), agents, or employees from any and all liability for accidents, injuries, or death relating to the use of our products, to include, but not limited to, accidental discharge, property damage or bodily harm, due to user's negligence, misuse or lack of safe and proper firearm handling.
KCARRY is not liable in any way for the potential wear on the finish of your gun from repeated drawing of the firearm from our holsters. Any alterations to the original KCARRY holster or using the KCARRY holster for a firearm for which it was not designed or recommended can create an unsafe condition. It is the user’s responsibility to regularly check the holster for proper fit and function. Inspect before using your holster, with an unloaded firearm.